CineClub - Standart Card
CineClub - Platinum Card
• The bonus accumulation programme CineClub – the loyalty program is conducted by a network of cinemas “CinemaPlus”.
• Loyalty program is a form of marketing of a network of cinemas "CinemaPlus", which aims to create long-term relationships with clients to make their regular customers, understand customer needs and develop those services that they need. The CineClub loyalty programme aims to increase customer satisfaction and is based on the use of plastic cards.
• The participant of the bonus accumulation programme is a natural person in whose name the card has been activated CineClub
• Bonuses – the size of the discounts that accrue on the CineClub card of a Participant of the bonus accumulation programme and/or deducted from it according to the conditions described in the rules below.
• The questionnaire. To activate the CineClub card to fill in the Questionnaire. All fields of the form are mandatory. The completed Questionnaire must be given to the employee of the cinema.
CONDITIONS of the BONUS accumulation PROGRAMME “Cineclub”
1) a Participant of the bonus accumulation programme is open to any natural person under eighteen years of age. A CineClub card can be purchased cinema CinemaPlus 28 Mall. A CineClub card is free and can be acquired with the purchase of a movie ticket.
2) When changing your name, contact phone and e-mail addresses, the Participant must report changes to the administrator of the cinema or theater. Otherwise, the theater is not responsible for the consequences associated with the lack of correct information on the Participant of the bonus accumulation programme.
3) the CineClub Card aktiviziruyutsya in the system during the day from the date of issuance.
4) purchase of movie tickets, the Participants of the bonus accumulation programme on the CineClub card bonuses. The original amount of accrual on the card is equal to 10% of the cost of cinema tickets.
5) "Active balance" bonuses that a cardholder receives with the purchase of cinema tickets depending on the status of the CineClub card . A percentage of the amount can be equal to 10% or 15% depending on the card status.
With the accumulation on the map the number of bonuses equal to the cost of the purchased ticket (or a couple of cinema tickets, unless the number of accumulated bonuses), you can get a discount in the full value of the ticket / cinema tickets. Every 10th ticket is free!
To change the status of the CineClub card is used the second "Cumulative balance" - it is accumulated bonuses for all purchased cinema tickets. The bonuses are virtual and cannot be cashed. "Cumulative balance" necessary for the transition to a new level, the bonuses when transitions do not burn.
6) After accumulation on the map a certain amount (500 AZN) of bonuses its status changes to Platinum. With the transition to a new level increases, the percentage calculation of the cost of cinema tickets.
7) Our network of cinemas is not responsible for the actions of third parties in respect of the CineClub card and use the card by third parties.
8) Razmahnina card restored free of charge, with the preservation of balance.
9) In case of loss a participant of the bonus accumulation programme should buy a new card
10) card Balances are restored, provided that a Participant of the bonus accumulation programme information about the card loss, purchase a new card and filling out the questionnaire.
11) avoid the use of accumulated on the lost card bonuses, its action must be suspended. For this purpose, the Participant of the bonus accumulation programme should report a lost card by phone the Manager of the theatre or write to the email address email@example.com.
12) the Card shall be considered inactive if within 12 calendar months it has not carried out any operation. After 12 calendar months from the date of the last transaction on the card, the bonuses from the inactive card will be charged automatically.
13) CinemaPlus reserves the right to change the terms of the program, even if it leads to a change in the number of collected bonuses of the Participant of the bonus accumulation programme. Changes will be announced on the official website of the network www.CinemaPlus .az no later than one week prior to their implementation.
14) Provided by the Participant of the bonus accumulation programme personal information is kept confidential and used only for the following purposes:
a. For the earning and redemption of bonuses to the individual account of the Participant of the bonus accumulation programme.
b. In order to provide the Participants of the bonus accumulation programme with the opportunity to participate in special events, promotions, contests cinema.
c. To link cinema and Participants of the bonus accumulation programme in the newsletter.
d. To improve the quality of services of the cinema.
e. For recommendations of products and services that may be of interest to the Participant of the bonus accumulation programme.
f. To provide information about special offers and prizes for the Participant of the bonus accumulation programme from our Sponsors.
15) If necessary using information about the Participant of the bonus accumulation programme for a purpose not specified in the above list, cinema is obliged to request formal permission to provide information from a Participant of the bonus accumulation programme and to use this information without his permission.
16) After the introduction of the bonus accumulation programme CineClub all of the previous programs expire.
17) a participant of the bonus accumulation programme can have more than one card.
18) the network Administration "CinemaPlus" reserves the right to amend the provision on the bonus accumulation programme without prior notice to the cardholders.
19) the CineClub Card is the property of a network of cinemas "CinemaPlus".